Thursday, April 26, 2007

Exploring a new dimention!!!

So, I entered into the world of blogging......perhaps a bit late.......a bit? or too late? not sure....
but it's said that better late than never....as writing was always my passion...a fulfilling experience every time...major outlet to my emotions.......
i have written quite a lot of stuff since my school time...I used to write on any piece of paper i found at that moment....remaining pages of the notebook in which i m solving my maths examples, few last blank pages of the book that i m reading or any damn piece of paper that's quickly available to collect the outburst of ideas and emotions at that instant....
Surprisingly, few days back, i was cleaning up my messy cupboards and i found a small plastic bag which was tightly packed with all papers, notepads, diaries of all my previous writings....the only proof of my old passion! That passion, which was somehow overlooked since the time i entered into the professional world and life simply started running between the week ends!! Week days completely full of hectic work schedules, running behind the deadlines, managing the customer expectations, debugging my own as well as somebody else's codes... And on week ends, lots and lots of sleep!!! Then the week starts once again..! The typical Monday morning syndrome where u don't feel like going to office and still have to live with the fact that there is no choice......!!
Coming back to the point, the plastic bag tightly packed with papers and all my previous writings just reminded me that once upon a time i HAD this passion and should start writing once again to experience the the feeling of fulfillment and a soothing effect that comes when i m done pouring my heart out!!
As a result, i m here!! and you are the guinea-pig of my newly found (!) old passion!!

No comments: